Full Time Position
This position is part of the River’s Bend team with the following major responsibilities:
1. Supervises and participates in clients daily scheduled activities.
2. Provides treatment planning and documentation according to the Office of Drug and Alcohol (ODAP) regulations.
3. Deals with crisis/emergency situations as outlined in the River’s Bend Policies and Procedures Manual.
4. Works with the Facility Director in planning and implementing clients recreational/ leisure time.
5. Counsels clients specifically in the areas of drug and alcohol awareness and crisis intervention.
6. Works as a member of a treatment team in the role of a substance abuse technician.
7. Documents client progress adequately.
8. Receives and conducts intake/ admissions.
9. Participates in a weekly staff meeting.
10. Performs related work as required on an ad-hoc basis by the Facility Director.
11. All other duties as stated and assigned by the Facility Director.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Master's or Bachelor's degree with a major in psychology, social work, counseling, nursing or other related field with a practicum, preferably in a drug and alcohol program, in a health or human service agency. Required experience: Bachelor degree level person must also have one year clinical experience.
Ability to handle crisis/emergency situations.
Must be physically able to: A) Assist client with personal hygiene; B) Assist with lifting client; C) Sit, stand, walk, bend, kneel and climb; D) Restrain clients in emergency situations.