Full Time Position
Brief outline of position:
This individual is accountable for assisting the HR team with clerical and administrative activities and events and will assists with special departmental and cross-functional projects. The Administrative Assistant will assist with managing employment records and with ensuring employment files for CATCH/CMS and temp files are in compliance for audits. He or She will also act as backup for recruitment tasks.
1. Responsible for preparing administrative memos, documents, Excel Spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
2. Assist department with all annual and mid-year events.
3. Manage HR Master Calendar, HR Directors Google calendar and HR Directors files.
4. Manage employment records ensuring that files are in compliance and termed employee files are moved to external storage area per company procedure.
5. Manage temp staff files ensuring that all files are in compliance with CATCH/CBH/State requirements.
6. Collaborate with temp agencies to place temps and update agencies on any changes related to compliance. 7. Update CATCH/CMS job descriptions.
8. Assists with various recruitment related tasks such as job postings.
9. Process invoices from temp agencies weekly and correspond with agencies and supervisors regarding discrepancies.
10. Assist with processing new hire paperwork as needed.
11. Create Orientation packets, Policy and Procedure/Compliance/Hippa Manual and update department forms as needed.
12. Responsible for ordering all supplies for the department.
13. Responsible for filing documents, copying employment records, sorting and distribution of mail for the department.
14. Answer telephones in an efficient, pleasant, and courteous manner.
15. Other duties as assigned by HR Director and/or HR Manager.
Minimum of an Associate Degree required. This individual must be well organized with good interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate with all levels of staff. An intermediate to advance level knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook, and Google calendar is preferred. Two to three years related experience.
Must be physically able to:
A) Climb stairs; B) Sit for prolonged periods of time; C) Carry heavy documents; D) Bend and kneel