Child Psychotherapist- Fee For Service
Part Time Position
1099 Contractor shall:
1. Complete intake assessments for children and families.
2. Provide individual therapy and family therapy.
3. Provide referral assistance as needed.
4. Work in a team treatment environment with child psychologist, case management unit and child psychiatrist.
5. Develop individual treatment plan for each assigned consumer in conjunction with Psychiatrist, Psychologist, and other members of the treatment team. Determine proper modality of treatment and provide appropriate therapy for each assigned consumer in accordance with his/her treatment plan.
6. Submit all documentation pertaining to the billing for treatment services in a timely fashion, and coordinate efforts with front desk staff to assure that correct and updated information regarding insurance coverage is available.
7. Provide crisis assessment and the necessary crisis intervention, determining proper disposition and arranging for needed emergency intervention for consumers on assigned caseload.
8. Maintain daily schedule in CATCH’s designated electronic health records system (EHRS).
9. Inform CATCH management of their availability, on an ongoing basis, to provide services to consumers.
10. Cooperate with CATCH management’s efforts to maximize their billable time during their hours of availability.
11. Respond timely to “Alerts” generated by the EHRS.
12. Correct reasons on a timely basis for “failed activities” and/or “failed claims” as applicable and reported by the EHRS.
13. Complete discharge/transfer summary documentation on a timely basis.
Contractor must possess a PhD. or Master’s Degree in Counseling, Sociology, Psychology or Social Work, and have experience providing Outpatient Therapy &/or partial hospital settings required.