Intake Worker/Administrative Assistant
Full Time Position
Will function as a member of the Rivers Bend Team with the following major responsibilities:
1. Complete intake data as assigned by Program Manager.
2. Responsible for gathering statistics related to outcome, length of stay, etc. as assigned by the Program Manager.
3. Compile in-house reports and memos for the Program Manager.
4. Develop and maintain a centralized file on client, client data and documentation.
5. Act as receptionist.
6. Insure completion of documentation for billing department.
7. Submit and follow-up on all check requests, purchase requests and maintenance requests.
8. Type correspondence, forms and memos for all staff. 9. Complete and distribute correspondence as necessary.
10. Maintain and update policy and procedure manual as necessary.
11. Other duties as assigned.
High School/Business School Diploma, fast accurate typing, good clerical skills, good English composition and social skills. Prior clerical experience preferred. Prior exposure to drug/alcohol population helpful. Must possess good interviewing skills and the ability to gather clinical data from the interviewing process.
Must have physical ability to: A) Climb stairs; B) Sit for prolonged periods of time; C) Carry heavy documents; D) Kneel and bend