ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This individual is responsible for the day to day clinical and administrative operations of the Lehigh House LTSR/Partial Hospital Program. This facility is to operate within the confines of State Regulations, CATCH Policies and Procedures and Professional Mental Health Standards.
Brief Outline of Duties:
1. Supervise LTSR and PH.
2. Fiscal responsibility in conjunction with the two Divisional Directors.
3. Clinical and administrative supervision of LTSR/PH clinical and support staff.
4. To screen and review all individuals referred to the service.
5. Assignment of new participants to therapists and psychiatrists.
6. Maintain standard documentation for assigned participants. Supervise all LTSR/PH clinical staff in maintenance of clinical documentation.
7. Routine audit of charts to include preparations for licensing and credentialing visits.
8. Audit of charts for all admissions and discharges.
9. Review of all records, correspondence, etc., being released on active participants for conformity to confidentiality policy.
10. Act as liaison for intra/inter agency communications.
11. Monitor monthly statistics of service provided.
12. Interview new personnel applicants in cooperation with the Mental Health Director and Director of Residential Services.
13. Design and implement all aspects of therapeutic programing.
14. Coordinate psychiatric and nursing components.
15. Responsible for budget management for the LTSR/PH components of Lehigh House.
16. All other duties assigned by the Divisional Directors.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
A Master’s Degree in one of the Social Sciences with at least three years clinical experience with one-year supervisory experience preferred. Be registered, licensed or certified to practice his/her profession, if that profession is governed by a registration, licensing or certification board. Working knowledge of all aspects of Microsoft Office and electronic records preferred. Excellent assessment and communication skills, plus the ability to work with outside agencies and regulatory officials.
WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE (IF APPLICABLE)
Must have an acceptable PA criminal history, FBI clearance and Child Abuse clearance done prior to hire.
KNOWLEDGE OF RECOVERY/REHABILITATION
STRESS MANAGEMENT /COMPOSURE
This job operates out of the Lehigh Avenue location.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position working Monday through Friday.
Must have physical ability to: A) Climb stairs; B) Sit for prolonged periods of time; C) Carry heavy documents; D) Kneel and bend.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
CATCH Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CATCH Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. CATCH Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of CATCH’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT
Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. The organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.