(Full-time Mon-Fri 40 hours; Working with adults)
BREIF OUTLINE OF POSITION:
- Develop and write treatment plans identifying problems specific to psychiatric evaluation and mental status with treatment goals including, but not limited to, leisure/recreational, money management, socialization skills and residential/developmental issues.
- Write daily treatment progress notes reflecting progress/or lack of progress in treatment specific to goals in treatment plan.
- Be able to work with and implement program for those client’s with co-occurring disorders.
- Will develop and run on and off unit activities and socialization groups including group therapy/art therapy, recreational therapy and individual therapy.
- When appropriate, will support family participation in the treatment process and will run designated family meetings.
- Will report client progress to the coordinator and to the clinical treatment team. Will participate in all case review and treatment plan meetings.
- All other related duties as directed by the Program Coordinator.
Master’s degree in related area with minimum of three years Mental Health experience with emphasis on Activities Therapy and Case Management. Must be highly motivated, good intervention and communication skills. Must be able to work in a team approach with professionals who have diverse backgrounds and approaches.
Must have physical ability to:
A) Climb stairs; B) Sit for prolonged periods of time; C) Carry heavy documents; D) Bend and kneel.