Full Time and Contracted positions available (Shifts vary, including nights and weekends)
- Maintain and/or complete clients’ vital signs, medical and psychological assessments, medical and psychological symptoms, and the documentation in the nursing progress notes.
- Ensure proper and accurate transcription of physician orders and maintain accurate documentation on the administration of all medication,including verbal physician orders and individuals on self-medication plans.
- Inform physicians of acute or ongoing medical and/or psychiatric problems, scheduled clinic appointment times, and the results of medical assessments and testing.
- Schedule outside medical appointments and ensure clients transportation.
- Review clients health plans, develop and manage medical and medication goals for clients comprehensive treatment plans including clients who are in the self-administration medication program.
- Develop and runs nursing groups, act as co-leader in group therapy, and participate in treatment team meetings.
- Act as a liaison between the clients physicians and the staff.
- Provide training to clients and staff in the areas of hygiene, medication side effects, first aid, nutrition, etc.
- Complete other duties as assigned by Associate Director or designee.
Current Pennsylvania LPN license, experience required. Plus, two years work experience with adults with chronic mentally illnesses and/or drug/alcohol issues required. Prefer experience in BH residential or D&A recovery programs. Must be physically able to: A) Assist client with personal hygiene; B) Assist with lifting client; C) Sit, stand, walk, bend, kneel and climb; D) Restrain clients in emergency situations. E) Carry heavy files.