ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for the day-to-day office management of the Reed Street Facility. This Program will operate within the confines of state regulations, CATCH policies, and professional mental health standards
Brief Outline of Duties:
- Direct supervision of all clerical staff assigned to Adult and Children’s Outpatient Services.
- Provide training and technical support for all clerical functions in the Adult and Children’s Outpatient Services as well as support of therapeutic staff.
- Coordinate and complete, as needed, registration of new clients.
- Coordinate all billing processes for Adult and Children’s Outpatients Services.
- Complete and coordinate all reporting process to Community Behavioral Health and the Department of Behavioral Health and Intellectual Disabilities Services.
- Act as liaison to insurance companies and managed care entities as needed.
- Overall coordination of client fiscal transactions (collection of payments, transfer of funds to CATCH fiscal department communication with billing regarding past due collections)
- Management of Adult and Children’s Outpatient Services, Petty Cash expenditures.
- Support the Director in implementation of policy and procedure.
- Act as liaison to Administrative Assistants and/or Office Manager in other CATCH, Inc. Divisions.
- Act as direct assistant to the Adult and Children’s Outpatient Services.
- Direct responsibility for the following Outpatient procedures:
(B) Client insurance issues
(C) Review of registration packets
(D) Maintenance monitoring of office equipment
(E) Back-up of front office staff, as needed.
- Monitor housekeeping services at Reed St. site and act as primary contact with housekeeping contractor.
- Monitoring of all purchases for the Adult and Children’s Outpatient Services.
- Direct responsibility for all purchases for the Adult and Children’s Outpatient Services.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
High School Diploma or GED with minimum of three years office management experience in behavioral health or healthcare setting required. Prior supervisory experience with program coordination required. Exceptional interpersonal skills. Must be friendly, cooperative, work as a team member and able to coordinate tasks simultaneously. Knowledge of medical billing including Medicaid and Medicare systems strongly preferred. Proficient in Microsoft Office Software. Familiarity with electronic medical records preferred.
WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE (IF APPLICABLE)
Must have an acceptable PA criminal history, FBI clearance and Child Abuse clearance done prior to hire.
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to work with diverse individuals
- Proficient Computer Skills
- Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Decision Making
- Time Management
- Good organizational skills
- Customer/Client Focus
This job operates out of the Reed Street location.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Must have physical ability to: A) Climb stairs; B) Sit for prolonged periods of time; C) Carry heavy documents; D) Kneel and bend.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
CATCH Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CATCH Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. CATCH Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of CATCH’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT
Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. The organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.