Quality Assurance Specialist
(FULL TIME; MONDAY – FRIDAY; 40 HOURS PER WEEK)
30 HOURS – CATCH, INC. RESIDENTIAL SERVICES
10 HOURS – CMS, INC. MHU/RIVER’S BEND
BRIEF OUTLINE OF POSITION:
- Review and evaluate active and inactive charts in CATCH’s Residential Division and the CMS, Inc. Mental Health RTFA Unit and River’s Bend Addiction Treatment Unit with regards to compliance with all City, State, CARF and Agency Regulations.
- Train all staff on treatment plans and daily notes.
- Ensure that all CMS clients have been entered into the EVS system and that all elements for billing are completed correctly.
- Enter CMS Mental Health Unit information into the CARF Database.
- Prepare Quarterly MAT Tracking forms for the River’s Bend Program.
- Assume direct responsibility for all CATCH Residential and CMS charts which includes auditing all active and closed charts in preparation for CBH, NIAC, CARF and State Licensing Reviews.
- Meet with the site supervisors on a regular basis to discuss treatment plans and notes, utilizing that specific program’s quality assurance process. This includes monitoring the charts/paperwork, as well as being a liaison to various Agency programs and outside agencies.
- Develop and submit monthly reports to the Residential and Clinical Directors detailing the results of the audits on a unit by unit basis.
- Assist the Residential and Clinical Directors with regards to preparation for all State, CBH, NIAC and CARF reviews which includes chart audits. Attendance at these Reviews are required.
- Update Residential Division and CMS Division manuals as directed by the Residential and Clinical Directors.
- Assist Residential and Clinical Directors with all projects and proposals.
- All other duties as determined by Residential and Clinical Director.
Master’s Degree in social services field. Individual must have clinical experience and have training in a generally recognized clinical discipline, including but not limited to; psychiatry, social work, psychology, nursing, rehabilitation, special education or activity therapies. Knowledge of existing State, County and CBH regulatory guidelines. Must be computer literate (Microsoft word, excel, My EVOLV EHR System) and must possess excellent organizational and record keeping skills. Must be flexible with the ability to work independently as well as in a team. Must have ability to A) Climb stairs; B) Bending; C) Lift files, etc.