ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares monthly financial reports and maintains the accuracy of the general ledger.
- Assures that all financial transactions are handled in accordance with Agency policies.
- Supervises Accounts Payable Coordinator, Payroll Coordinator and Finance Coordinator.
- Prepares billing for selected Agency funding sources.
- Assures that all Agency financial records are safe-guarded and sensitive data is securely maintained.
- Supervises the preparation, as well as the timeliness and accuracy of the Agency payroll.
- Supervises the preparation, as well as the timeliness and accuracy of the Agency accounts payable payments to vendors.
- Reconciles bank statements to the general ledger on a monthly basis for the operating account and administrative account.
- Prepares monthly journal entries that reflect bank and other transactions.
- Reconciles balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis to ensure that all transactions are properly recorded.
- Prepares work papers for the financial audit and interfaces with auditors so that a timely and accurate audit report is produced.
- Serve as primary resource for Workers Compensation Annual Audit.
- Serves as backup for Payroll Coordinator’s and Accounts Payable Coordinator’s duties.
- Ensures that bi-weekly payroll accrual exports accurately from payroll system to accounting system.
- Ensures that weekly accounts payable transactions export accurately from electronic invoicing system to accounting system.
- Ensures that revenue and receivables export accurately from electronic health records system to accounting system.
- Develops reports in payroll system, accounting system and invoicing system to improve financial controls and ensure that transactions are recorded accurately and timely.
- Develops interfaces between financial systems to reduce data entry.
- Implement and maintain fixed assets module in accounting system.
- Ensures that work duties are assigned appropriately to three subordinates as Agency circumstances change
- Completes special projects as assigned by the CFO.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Undergraduate Degree in a related Business degree and a minimum of three years accounting experience required. Superior knowledge of Excel and accounting systems required.
WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE (IF APPLICABLE)
Must have an acceptable PA criminal history, FBI clearance and Child Abuse clearance done prior to hire.
Attention to Detail
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Strong Math Skills
This job operates in the administration office building.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday.
Must have physical ability to: (A) Climb stairs; (B) Sit for prolonged periods of time; (C) Carry heavy documents; (D) Bend and kneel.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
CATCH Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CATCH Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. CATCH Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of CATCH’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT
Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. The organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.