Full-Time Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:00pm
Brief outline of position:
- Provides comprehensive assessment and linkage to any and all social, supportive, medical, recreational, spiritual, and community based resources that are available to the particular individual.
- Provides comprehensive assessment and referral to appropriate Behavioral Health & Drug & Alcohol Services.
- Provides assistance with enrollment in all eligible entitlement programs.
- Provides advocacy on behalf of the individual with regards to specific veteran’s service providers.
- Provides assessment and identification of training & education needs, along with the procurement of services that would meet these needs.
- Provides assistance with enrollment in Vocational Training Programs, GED training and Educational Placement.
- Provides assessment & development of a specific step by step plan to employment.
- Provides enrollment in a CATCH sponsored Veterans Support Group and access to Veteran Certified Peer Specialist.
- Provides crisis intervention services as needed.
- Acts as liaison between various components of the Veterans support and service delivery system, the Department of Behavioral Health and Intellectual Disabilities and CATCH Clinical and Residential Services.
- Make home, hospital and community based visits at a minimum of every 14 days (or more often as determined by the consumer’s level of care).
- Responsible for compliance of all Agency and Program record keeping and documentation as deemed appropriate by Agency and Program Policies and procedures.
- Responsible for all other duties as assigned by Director.
Master’s Degree in Social Work with one to three years direct service experience. Excellent skills in assessment, documentation and communication.
Must have physical ability to: (A) Climb stairs; (B) Sit for prolonged periods of time; (C) Carry heavy documents; (D) Bend and kneel.