Sr. Administrative Assistant
Brief outline of position:
- Assists Coordinators in the day to day operation of the Targeted Case Management Unit.
- Prepare for teaming and inter-agency meetings.
- Type clinical evaluations (employee performance appraisals), memos, letters, reports, draft forms and correspondence.
- Prepare, distribute and process staff leave time, and other personnel matters.
- Supervision of client charts, registrations, closures, transfers and processing forms accordingly.
- Supervising for Concurrent Review process and distributing final forms to the proper offices.
- Supervising and overseeing the preparation of weekly/monthly reports, EVS, census, active case load (ECM & BCM), staff schedules and on-call schedule.
- Filing, copying, mail distribution, faxing, maintaining unit supplies.
- Keeping track of token/voucher quantity on hand, petty cash, transpasses.
- Keeping track of Authorization (for billing purposes), making sure service documents are all accounted for, batched and submitted to MIS.
- Processing daily comp time, leave requests, vacation and changes for personnel staff.
- Greeting clients in a proper and courteous manner, taking care of client concerns as appropriate.
- Handling of all travel reimbursements; processing and distributing of checks.
- Overseeing all charts for proper filing and handling and sending to medical records.
- Overall supervision for Administrative Assistant (making sure all duties are carried out properly).
- Other duties as assigned by Program Coordinators.
High School Diploma or GED, with experience in a similar administrative capacity. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required. Must have physical ability to: a) climb stairs; b) sit for prolonged periods of time; c) Carry heavy documents; d) Kneel and bend.