(Contract Positions Available; Shifts 6:30am-10am or 2pm-5:30pm)
Brief Outline of Position:
1. Each attendant shall accept responsibility for consumer safety in the delivery of service.
2. Provide consumers with all necessary assistance in entering and exiting the vehicle, and at the origin and/or destination of the consumer. The attendant shall ensure that consumers enter into their home, or the provider facility before departing the location.
3. Ensure that consumers are seat belted and that car seats are properly installed.
4. Be courteous to consumers at all times.
5. Be sure to sign all paperwork (either via paper or electronically) including, but not limited to trip slips, timesheets, incident or accident reports etc.
6. All other duties as assigned by the manager
High School Diploma/GED. Must be able to pass DOT physical which includes initial and on-going random drug and alcohol screening. Must be able to get in and out of the van 60 to 80 times a day. Must have at least 1 year customer service experience. Prior experience working in a mental health environment preferred.