We specialize in supporting those who are medically and physically frail, but we welcome people of all abilities.
Our IDD Program is an extended family of small, but diverse people. We specialize in supporting those who are medically and physically frail, but we welcome people of all abilities. Our highly trained staff provides community participation supports in an accessible building and in our local community.
While enrolled, our consumers receive support in the areas of interpersonal skills, personal care, physical fitness, basic academics, socialization, leisure, and safety skills. Our consumers are encouraged and expected to participate in a broad range of integrated activities that build on each of their unique interests, preferences, gifts, and abilities. Our goal is to develop valued social roles and relationships, broaden independence, increase the potential for employment, and to experience meaningful community participation and inclusion.
- Age Group – 18 and older
- Who can refer – All of our referrals come through Support Coordination Agencies
- Eligibility – Consumers must have an IDD Diagnosis, ranging from mild to profound, as their primary diagnosis. They must also be registered through the City of Philadelphia Department of Behavioral Health Office of Intellectual Disabilities Services.
- Length of Treatment – Most of our consumers are lifelong members.
- Location – 1421 Oregon Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19145
- For More Information, call 215-755-9804