PSYCHIATRIC REHABILITATION COUNSELORS
CATCH, Inc. requires all Employees to be fully vaccinated with an approved COVID-19 vaccine and show proof of completed vaccine status at the time of hire. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccination due to a disability/medical reason or sincerely held religious belief you will be required to follow CATCH’s policy and process to apply for an exemption/accommodation.
Full Time Position
Brief Outline of Duties:
- Assist assigned People in Recovery (PIR) in defining and progressing toward self-defined recovery goals.
- Provide individual and group counseling for PIR utilizing an Evidenced-Based Practices approach.
- Insure that defined clinical documents are completed and updated in cooperation with PIR and according to program procedures.
- Assist in all aspects of recovery program as directed by Associate Director/ Program Coordinator.
- Facilitate psycho-educational, skills training, rehabilitation and therapy groups as assigned.
- Assist persons in recovery to become familiar with and utilize existing community resources to achieve recovery goals.
- Work in cooperation with PIR in design and implementation of program schedule.
- Rotating on-call responsibilities.
- Participate in all team meetings.
- Attend mandated Recovery and Rehabilitation trainings.
- Attend scheduled in-service training.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Associate Director.
(MA & BS level positions available) Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in a Behavioral Health/Human Services Field is required. Certification as a Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioner is a plus. Experience with an aging population is a plus. One to two years experience in psychiatric rehabilitation is preferred. Will be required to complete Orientation in Psychiatric Rehabilitation within 1 year of full time employment. Willing and physically able to: A) Climb stairs; B) Stand and Sit for prolonged periods of time; C) Carry heavy documents; D) Bend and kneel; E) Restrain clients in emergency situations; F) Use public transportation.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
CATCH Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CATCH Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. CATCH Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of CATCH’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT
Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. The organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.