River's Bend Addiction Treatment Unit
Recovery Services at the River's Bend Drug and Alcohol Program
River’s Bend is a twenty one bed non-hospital, residential facility licensed by the Pennsylvania Office of Drug and Alcohol Programming. The River’s Bend facility provides a safe, accepting, community treatment environment which enables the individual to take back control of their life and begin the process of recovery.
River’s Bend provides a comprehensive treatment approach which includes, but is not limited to, a biopsychosocial history, a psychiatric evaluation/treatment services, individual therapy, group therapy, family therapy, introduction to and inclusion of outside supports, addiction education, and a comprehensive aftercare plan which focuses on connection to ongoing treatment services, linkage to appropriate residential services, 12 step programs, and other support groups.
- Referrals Accepted – 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year
- Age Group – 18 and over.
- Who can refer – Referrals to the River’s Bend Treatment Facility come from a variety of sources including, but not limited to, community inpatient psychiatric units, numerous city-wide psychiatric emergency services, outpatient drug and alcohol facilities, inpatient drug and alcohol facilities, case managers, a variety of community mental health centers and recovery houses.
- Eligibility – consumers who are both addicted to substances and also those who may have a secondary major mental health disorder. Consumers must also be actively covered by Community Behavioral Health (CBH)
- Length of Treatment – Varies, based on the specific needs of the consumer
- Location – 2401 Penrose Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19145
- For More Information, call 215-755-6112 or email email@example.com