Adult Blended Case Management
Our experienced staff of case managers help consumers navigate the mental health care system.
CLICK HERE FOR THE CATCH ADULT BLENDED CASE MANAGEMENT COVID-19 GUIDELINES.
Our Adult Blended Case Management Program is highly regarded throughout the city of Philadelphia for providing quality services to individuals with serious mental health issues, as well as co-occurring issues, such as drug and alcohol abuse.
Our experienced staff of case managers help consumers navigate the mental health care system, advocating on their behalf and linking them to resources found throughout the city. In overall performance scores, our case managers have the highest score in preventing consumers from relapsing and being readmitted to a psychiatric hospital.
- Age Group – 18 and older
- Who can refer -Consumers are referred to us from the City of Philadelphia Department of Behavioral Health’s Targeted Case Management Unit
- Eligibility – Consumers must be at least 18 years of age and living in the city of Philadelphia
- Length of Treatment – As needed. Cases are reviewed every six months
- Location – 1417 Oregon Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19145
- For More Information, call 215-336-0477