Respite I serves as the second stop for many participants in the continuum of care which will lead them to a more community based program.
Respite I is a 21 bed unit that is located on the same grounds as the Crisis Residence. Respite 1 serves as the second stop for many participants in the continuum of care which will lead them to a more community based program.
Here, our specialized staff provide participants with psychiatric, medical and social work services while they begin their journey toward stabilization and reorganizing their lives.
- Age Group – 19 and over.
- Who can refer – All of our referrals are through the Transitions, Integration and Partnerships (TIP) program of the City of Philadelphia Department of Behavioral Health.
- Eligibility – Consumers must be chronically homeless and have a DSM-V Diagnosis
- Length of Treatment – Average stay is two years
- Location – Girard Medical Center-5th Floor, 719 Girard Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19123
- For More Information, call 215-236-7731