Children’s Blended Case Management
Our Children’s Blended Case Management program works with children and adolescents who have been identified as high-risk.
Our Children’s Blended Case Management program works with children and adolescents who have been identified as high-risk by collaborating with families to identify strengths, assess needs and define desired outcomes.
Our highly qualified case managers assist families with linkages to program services, treatment, and community supports in an effort to prevent and manage crisis situations while maintaining a focus on consumers achieving self-sufficiency despite their diagnosis and/or life challenges. Our team works collectively with schools, City of Philadelphia Department of Human Services, Juvenile Justice Services and Community Behavioral Health (CBH) and its providers in order to provide a continuum of care while simultaneously teaching consumers and their families how to navigate the educational and mental health system.
- Age Group – 5 to 21. There are rare cases in which children as young as 2 may be enrolled.
- Who can refer – All Blended Case Management (BCM) referrals come from the City of Philadelphia Department of Behavioral Health (DBH). All Enhanced Case Management (ECM) referrals come from CBH.
- Eligibility – Consumers must have a DSM-V Mental Health Diagnosis and be between the ages of 2 and 18. A consumer over the age of 18 may be accepted if they have yet to graduate high school.
- Length of Treatment – As needed. BCM Cases are reviewed every six months and ECM Cases are reviewed every 30 days.
- Location – 1121 South 10th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- For More Information, call 215-336-8933