Intensive Community Residential Rehabilitation
This program is designed for participants who require a structured, highly supported setting.
Our Intensive Community Residential Rehabilitation (ICRR) Program is a 38 bed unit at our Penrose Avenue facility. This program is designed for participants who require a structured, highly supported setting.
Participants are often older adults, younger individuals who need specialized and intensive levels of support and/or individuals returning from incarceration or a state institution. Our Penrose ICRR program staff is available 24 hours a day. The ICRR program is generally a starting point for many participants in recovery. Our services are based on the idea that mental health recovery is a journey of healing and transformation enabling a person with a mental health diagnosis to live a meaningful life in a community of his or her choice while striving to achieve his or her full potential.
- Age Group – 18 and over
- Who can refer – All of our referrals are through the Transitions, Integration and Partnerships (TIP) program of the City of Philadelphia Department of Behavioral Health
- Eligibility – Residents seeking Housing who have a DSM-V Diagnosis and are in need of Temporary Housing.
- Length of Treatment – The minimum length of stay is two years
- Location – 2401 Penrose Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19145
- For More Information, call 215-465-5170