CATCH, Inc. requires all Employees to be fully vaccinated with an approved COVID-19 vaccine and show proof of completed vaccine status at the time of hire. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccination due to a disability/medical reason or sincerely held religious belief you will be required to follow CATCH’s policy and process to apply for an exemption/accommodation.
Full-Time and Part-Time positions available
(all shifts available: 8am-4pm, 4pm-12am, 12am-8am; Weekends & Holidays)
*This position is working with the adult population only**
Brief description of job:
- Assist in developing and carrying out individual plans for consumers.
- Provide counseling and training for consumers in areas such as personal care, life skills, and conflicts.
- Facilitate interaction and socialization among consumers. At times, co-lead group activities.
- Complete on a timely basis all documentation as instructed.
- Accompany consumers on off-unit activities, including appointments.
- Assist consumers in learning to use community resources, including public transportation.
- Ensure the security of the consumers and care of property and building.
- Provide crisis intervention when necessary.
- Attend meetings and maintain compliance for credentialing and training.
- All other duties as assigned by the Program Coordinator
High School Diploma or G.E.D. plus 12 semester behavioral health college credit hours are required. At least two years experience in a human services field is required. This experience must involve direct contact with individual(s) receiving services.
Must be physically able to: A) Assist client with personal hygiene; B) Assist with lifting client; C) Sit, stand, walk, bend, kneel and climb; D) Restrain clients in emergency situations.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
CATCH Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CATCH Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. CATCH Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of CATCH’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT
Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. The organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.