Contracted/Part-Time positions available $13.75/hr
(all shifts available: 8am-4pm, 4pm-12am, 12am-8am; Weekends & Holidays)
*This position is working with the adult population only**
Brief description of job:
- Assist in developing and carrying out individual plans for consumers.
- Provide counseling and training for consumers in areas such as personal care, life skills, and conflicts.
- Facilitate interaction and socialization among consumers. At times, co-lead group activities.
- Complete on a timely basis all documentation as instructed.
- Accompany consumers on off-unit activities, including appointments.
- Assist consumers in learning to use community resources, including public transportation.
- Ensure the security of the consumers and care of property and building.
- Provide crisis intervention when necessary.
- Attend meetings and maintain compliance for credentialing and training.
- All other duties as assigned by the Program Coordinator
High School Diploma or G.E.D. plus 12 semester behavioral health college credit hours are required. At least two years experience in a human services field is required. This experience must involve direct contact with individual(s) receiving services.
Must be physically able to: A) Assist client with personal hygiene; B) Assist with lifting client; C) Sit, stand, walk, bend, kneel and climb; D) Restrain clients in emergency situations.