Full-time and Part-Time Positions Available
Salary – $14.25/hour
This position is working with adults only!
Shifts vary (8am-4pm, 4pm-12am, 12am-8am)
- Assist in developing and carrying out individual plans for consumers.
- Provide counseling and training for consumers in areas such as personal care, life skills, and conflicts.
- Facilitate interaction and socialization among consumers. At times, co-lead group activities.
- Complete on a timely basis all documentation as instructed.
- Accompany consumers on off-unit activities, including appointments.
- Assist consumers in learning to use community resources, including public transportation.
- Ensure the security of the consumers and care of property and building.
- Provide crisis intervention when necessary.
- Attend meetings and maintain compliance for credentialing and training.
- All other duties as assigned by the Program Coordinator
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- At least one year experience in a human services field is required. This experience must involve direct contact with individual(s) receiving services.
- Must be physically able to: A) Assist client with personal hygiene; B) Assist with lifting client; C) Sit, stand, walk, bend, kneel and climb; D) Restrain clients in emergency situations.