Sr. Psychiatric Technician
CATCH, Inc. requires all Employees to be fully vaccinated with an approved COVID-19 vaccine and show proof of completed vaccine status at the time of hire. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccination due to a disability/medical reason or sincerely held religious belief you will be required to follow CATCH’s policy and process to apply for an exemption/accommodation.
Brief outline of position:
- Intake and evaluation of consumers in crisis.
- Assisting in developing individual recovery plans for consumers and preparing them to make the transition to residential programs.
- Provide one to one counseling for those consumers who are having difficulty sleeping and documenting the counseling.
- Assisting consumers with learning and achievement of activities of daily living.
- Completing all documentations as required.
- Review the consumer charts for accuracy of daily documentation.
- Documenting in shift report log.
- Giving a verbal report to the staff of the oncoming shift.
- Contacting immediate supervisor in case of an emergency.
- Supervise mental health technician assigned to the shift.
- All other duties as assigned by the Associate Director.
Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology, Social Work, Psychology, Gerontology, Anthropology, Political Science, History, Criminal Justice, Theology, Counseling, Education or a related field and 5 years of mental health direct care experience, of which 2 years shall include supervisory experience required. Must be physically able to climb stairs, lift consumers when needed and carry heavy documents.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
CATCH Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CATCH Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. CATCH Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of CATCH’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT
Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. The organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.