(Contract Positions Available; Shifts 6:30am-10am or 2pm-5:30pm)
Brief Outline of Position:
1. Pick up assigned consumers from their homes, transport them to their scheduled programs, and return them to their homes after the end of the program. Assist consumer on and off vehicle.
2. Provide Transportation to and from medical facilities for all consumers assigned by LogisticCare, Inc. per contract requirements.
3. Complete accurate records concerning the transportation of all consumers transported, including arrival and departure times and immediate reporting if a client is unavailable for pickup or there is a problem with the drop off.
4. Provide transportation for consumers and staff for scheduled trips; Vehicle is not to be utilized for personal use.
5. Ensure that the assigned vehicle is in proper operating condition by daily inspections and reporting of vehicle condition to the Transportation Supervisor, who will then schedule maintenance and repairs for the vehicle.
6. Ensure that assigned vehicle is properly garaged at the completion of each tour of duty, as well as when the vehicle is not in use for any extended period of time. Driver must radio on/off unassigned time such as lunch and break time.
7. Wear and maintain the company-issued uniforms; be professional and courteous at all times.
8. Must have ability to carry heavy packages and mail.
9. Driver will be responsible for all paperwork, including but not limited to timesheets, vehicle inspection sheet, trip slip, incident of accident reports, etc.
10. Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Current valid driver’s license; must be able to pass DOT physical; which includes initial and on-going random drug and alcohol screening, must have ability to pass CATCH, Inc.’s Road Test; Must have at least 1 year customer service experience. Prior experience working in a mental health environment preferred.