IDD COVID-19 Questionairre
Screening Questions for Covid-19 prevention
1. Do you have any of the following symptoms:
- a fever equal to or higher than 100.00 degrees
- respiratory symptoms such as new or worsening cough
- shortness of breath
- sore throat
- chills or repeated shaking with chills
- body aches or muscle pain
- new loss of taste or smell
- nausea or vomiting
- runny nose
2. In the past 14 days, have you had a potential exposure to a person with COVID-19? A potential exposure means a household contact or having close contact within 6 feet of an individual with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 for at least 20 minutes. The timeframe for having contact with an individual includes the period of time of 48 hours before the individual became symptomatic.
3. In the past 14 days, have you visited any of the following states listed in the PA DOH’s travel advisory? If so, it is recommended that you quarantine for 14 days upon return. (Remember to check the site for the most up to date list)
4. Have you tested positive for Covid-19, have a test pending for COVID-19, or been told by a medical provider that you may or do have COVID-19?
PLEASE CALL THE PROGRAM IMMEDIATELY IF THE PARTICIPANT ANSWERS “YES” TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS. IF THE PARTICIPANT ANSWERS “NO” TO EACH OF THESE QUESTIONS, THEY MAY ATTEND THE PROGRAM AS PLANNED.